- BBQ and lounge area
- Communal table perfect for dinner parties and social gatherings
- Outdoor yoga/exercise area
- Fire tables
- Scenic views of the Promenade, Santa Monica Place Mall, and the Pacific Ocean
- Open-air lounge
- Spacious couches with end desks
- Complimentary High-Speed Wi-fi
Third Street Promenade
- World-famous open-air, high street retail that runs from Wilshire Boulevard to Broadway
- Named as one of the top 10 most desirable pedestrian streets in the world
- Notable dining includes The Misfit, Sugarfish, KazuNori, Sweetgreen, Barney’s Beanery, Mercado, Elephante, and many more!
- Notable retailers include Lululemon, MAC Cosmetics, Urban Outfitters, Alo, Apple, Sephora, Zara, REI, Equinox, and many more!
- Several movie theater options for your entertainment, including the 13 screen ArcLight Cinemas.
- Multi-talented street performers, such as musicians, singers, and dancers. Don’t forget to tip!
- Farmer’s Market every Wednesday and Saturday
- Topiary sculptures and fountains, including The Dinosaurs of Santa Monica by Les Lalanne
Santa Monica Place
- Three-level, open-air destination shopping center with high-end retail and dining options
- Notable dining includes the Cheesecake Factory, Sonoma Wine Garden, True Food Kitchen, The Dude’s Brewing Company, and more!
- Notable retailers include Tesla, Rolex, Tiffany & Co., COACH, Bloomingdale’s, Nordstrom, Disney, and Nike
- Enjoy a movie at the state-of-the-art, 13 screen ArcLight Cinemas
- 5-minute walk to the Santa Monica State Beach and Pacific Ocean
- Dining and entertainment at the Santa Monica Pier
- Bike/Running Path
- An average of 281 sunny days per year
- World-famous Venice Beach and Boardwalk
- Annenberg Community Beach House
- Will Rogers Volleyball Courts